In any owners corporation much of the day to day administration deals in financial income and expenditure. At Excel, part of the administration of the building includes the following:
– Establish and operate a bank account or trust account in the name of the Owners Corporation.
– Keep books of account covering all income/expenditure and assets/liabilities of the Owners Corporation.
– Prepare Annual Financial Statements of all income/expenditure and assets/liabilities for the Owners Corporation.
– Prepare an Annual Budget for members approval.
– Issue notices for set fees and special fees levied by the Owners Corporation.
Click Here for methods of payment.
– Pay all invoices on behalf of the Owners Corporation.
– Reconciliation of bank account
At Excel we have years of experience to help understand what it truly takes to run a healthy building. Our budgets are presented after careful consideration coupled with realistic goals for your future maintenance fund, whilst proactively re-negotiating and reviewing contracts in order to save you money and provide improved services to the building.